YOUR HEARING IS OUR NO. 1 CARE
We provide the highest quality services and products
As a patient, you will receive a hearing assessment and be asked questions about your hobbies and lifestyle. This information assists our staff in determining if you need hearing aids, listening devices or any other form of hearing assistance.
By knowing just a little bit about you, we can recommend the best instruments to meet your everyday needs.
- Protect and care for each patient’s hearing wellness needs at any stage of their life.
- Promote education in all aspects of your hearing healthcare and to insure your needs are met in a friendly, professional and family oriented atmosphere.
- Provide sound, caring advice and service with continuing care for your hearing wellness needs.
- Hearing devices are personalized for your hearing needs, so you can enjoy family, friends, and people you come in contact with in your everyday life.
We will be the best family oriented hearing wellness provider offering sound advice in a skilled and caring manner, with honesty, integrity and passion.
- Open 4 days a week with established Walk-in Cleaning Clinic Hours for your convenience.
- We consider your lifestyle, living environment and financial situation when recommending products.
- We believe in quality of life and how hearing better can complement that.
- We are patient focused not product focused.
- We offer a wide range of hearing aid choices ensuring client with maximum benefits.
- We are up to date and educated in new hearing aid technology.
- We bill health insurance companies as a service to our clients.
- We work with your primary care physician to provide you with the best hearing healthcare.
- We offer excellent aftercare.
Owner / Audioprosthologist
Linda Bailey established Better Hearing in 1988. Linda received her B.S. degree from the State University of New York. Linda earned the title of Audioprosthologist from The International Institute for Hearing Instrument Studies approved by the American Council on Education, as well as being a Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist. Linda continues her quest for knowledge with yearly Continuing Education courses to keep abreast of the changing industry and science of hearing aids.
Kelly Thurber began with Better Hearing as our customer care representative and then advanced her education and training while working, and is now a New York State registered hearing aid dispenser. She joins Linda in evaluating and servicing our patients. She received her Bachelor’s degree from Empire State University. She is a member of the International Hearing Society and The New York State Hearing Healthcare Alliance. She is also a Notary Public.
Patti Manser is our customer care representative and will welcome you to our office. Need batteries or a cup of coffee? Patti is there to help. You can call her to make appointments, or ask her to help you try out some of our assistive listening devices. A long time business person herself, she knows how to take care of you.
“I can hear what my young students are saying. This really helps in the classroom. The classes I take are more enjoyable because I can hear what the other students and the teacher are saying.”